Welcome to the Bec Brideson website (the Website), which is owned and operated by Bec Brideson (we, us, our, or Bec Brideson).
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website and/or the Service. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website and/or the Service will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, modify or discontinue the Website and Service in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our modification or discontinuance of the Website and the Service.
In relation to the Website and/or the Service, you must not:
– Use the Website and/or the Service for any activities or post or transmit via the
Website and/or the Service, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
– Use the Website and/or the Service to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, bullies, intimidates, threatens, menaces or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website and/or the Service or the Internet;
– Use the Website and/or the Service to post or transmit any material where doing so violates the intellectual property rights, confidentiality or trade secrets of another party;
– Use the Website and/or the Service to post or transmit content that contains violence (including self-harm), hate speech, obscenity, nudity or pornography;
– Use the Website and/or the Service to send unsolicited email messages;
– Use the Website and/or the Service to post or transmit content that contains, or amounts to, advertisement, attempted business solicitations, marketing materials or sales promotional materials;
– In any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website and/or the Service;
– Knowingly transmit any viruses, spyware or other forms of malware or other disabling features to the Website or via the Service; or
– attempt any of the above acts or encourage, or facilitate, or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
Bec Brideson and the user generated content
We do not endorse or lend any credence for any statements that are made by any users of our Service.
You are fully responsible for your own statements and materials that you post, store or distribute via our Service and any consequences, whether or not foreseen, to any party who may rely upon these statements or materials. You agree that you will not take any action directed towards attempting to hold us responsible for any such materials or statements.
You agree that you will not upload any content that:
– Contains third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you are the owner of that material or have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to upload the content and to grant Bec Brideson all of the license rights granted herein;
– contains falsehoods of misrepresentations;
– Is unlawful, threatening, harassing, hateful, facilitates or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to a civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise inappropriate in the view of Bec Brideson;
– impersonates another person; or
– Contains adult-oriented and/or explicit material.
You authorise Bec Brideson to create algorithms based on the content for the purposes of:
• Hosting the content on servers owned or controlled by Bec Brideson;
• Indexing the content; and
• displaying, performing or distributing the content, in whole or in part.
You agree that we may remove any statements and materials that you post, store or distribute via our Service, for any reason, in our sole discretion. You hold us harmless from and against any damage you or others may suffer as a result of our removal of any content.
By posting, storing or distributing any information, statements, materials or other content via our Service, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license in and to such materials, including but not limited to the right to post, publish, transmit, distribute, create derivative works based upon, create translations of, modify, amend, enhance, change, display and publicly perform such materials in any form or media, whether now known or later discovered.
You grant to others who use our Service a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty free license to view, download, store and reproduce your content, but such license is limited to the personal use and enjoyment of such other party lawfully accessing the content you have posted or distributed.
To avoid any confusion, you own the content that you generate or post via the Website at all times and you merely consent to us to reproduce your content, including, but not limited to, via any social media platform.
The materials displayed on the Website, including the software, design, text, images, audio, video and graphics comprised in the Website, and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or under license by Bec Brideson and protected by Australian and International laws.
Your use of the Website and/or the Service does not grant you a license or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website.
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website or by using the Service, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
• Reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
• In any way modify the material displayed on the Website; or
• Cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website or product.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Third party links
The Website may contain advertising and/or hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website and/or the Service, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website and/or Service by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Consumer and Competition Act 2010 may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website and/or Service which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website and/or Service:
• All material displayed on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
• The Service is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
• We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a particular purpose;
• We do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website and/or Service will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website and/or Service, or the servers which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
• we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website and/or Service including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on your part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website and/or the Service.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website and/or the Service. In particular, as the Website and the Service serves as a conduit for information, you may be able to access, download or otherwise use content provided by other users of the Service. Such content may contain viruses, spyware and other forms of malware. We do not undertake to screen the content and accept no liability for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to user generated content via the Website and/or the Service.
Limitation of Liability
In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
• The resupply of the services; or
• The payment of the cost of having the services resupplied.
In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
• The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
• The repair of such goods;
• The payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
• The payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
We value your suggestions and feedback. Where you provide suggestions, materials or feedback it is considered non-confidential and we may, at our complete discretion, use it to improve the Website and/or the Service without any obligation to compensate you regardless of how we use, implement, copy, modify, display, distribute and/or otherwise benefit from your suggestions, materials or feedback. You can provide your feedback by emailing us.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website and/or Service may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website and/or the Service, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction, and any other laws applicable to you.
Where you have deleted data, including personal information, such data may persist in back-up copies for a reasonable time.
Jurisdiction and applicable Law