Bec is speaking at Pausefest 2017 and has spoken and appeared on panels at conferences around the globe including: Cannes Lions, 3% Conference at Google forum, Mumbrella 360, Rethink Pink UK, Creative 3, AdTech, b&t Daze.
She delivers powerful, no-holds-barred talks about the new reality of selling more to women and creating lasting relationships with female consumers.
It's no secret that the world has changed, and traditional marketing solutions and old agency models just haven't converted to the new economy of women. With 91%* of women agreeing that advertisers and marketers do not understand them, there is a lot to learn and a long way to go.
Bec is in demand, spreading this message and helping direct brands and agencies to better understand women and create effective marketing strategies that connect with and understand them.
– Female$: How womenomics are changing the way the world works.
– Adam and Even better: A new testament for marketing to women.
Get female smart, facts and figures and why the industry needs to change the way it engages with females.
– Marketing to women: why we need to create bespoke marketing strategies for greater profits.
– Gender segmentation and how to engage audiences by gender.
– Social media curation, and how to build a female brand culture for brands.
– The highway or my way? Busting the glass ceiling, then leaving it behind to build your own future.
– Running your own business, motherhood and the juggle of life.
– How to have career success by creating your own marketing plan.
PAST SPEAKING GIGS: • Google HQ for 3% conference • New York on Gender in Ad Land: AdTech Advisory board and panel for gender diversity • Mumbrella 360 WOMENOMICS • FERNWOOD ANNUAL CONFERENCE • AMSRS RESEARCH FORUM • He Says She Says • AIST SUPER CONFERENCE • CANNES LIONS, MARKETING TO WOMEN • CURVY CONFERENCE SYDNEY • b&T DAZE Gender Diversity panel • CREATIVE 3 • #Likeaboss - Miss Collective • SHESAYS • Engender – Sydney • Rethink Pink, Marketing to Women • Australian Marketing Week, M2W, 2006 • The Power of the Purse, M2W, Singapore & Hong Kong •
"Brideson delivered a blistering and powerful presentation and her speech is peppered with what is clearly her passion and frustration in equal measures." – Nancy Hromin, B&T
"I really enjoyed Bec's Womenomic's presentation at Mumbrella 360. It was thought-provoking content, really well curated and really well presented. Very inspiring. As I am working on a digital startup targeted to females, I really found her presentation invaluable and inspiring." – Kelly Prior, Newground Property
Contact her now to book her for your next conference, workshop or development day.
AIST MARKETING IN ACTION, JULY 2016